Product Overview：The equipment is mainly used to execute the high-quality ball blasting and roughing treatment for the roll surface.
The equipment is mainly used to execute the high-quality ball blasting and roughing treatment for the roll surface. The principle is to use the high-speed rotating impeller head for centrifugal accelerating the high hardness steel shot to 57.5 ~ 86.54m/s according to the scheduled procedure and then blasting onto the surface of the roll and the countless, disordered and stated roughness of strong sand surface will be produced on the surface of the roll. The steel shot strongly impacts the surface of the roll in high speed and the cold hardening will be formed on the surface of the roll and the quenching layer will be denser. And the metal fiber structure of the roll surface will not be damaged and the fatigue strength contacting with the roll surface will be increased.
1) Roughing roll material: 9CR2MO，CR3，CR5
2) Roughing roll hardness: HSD88-96
3) Roughing roll diameter: Ф400～360mm
4) Roughing roll surface length: 1550mm
5) Max. length of the roll: 4200mm
6) Max. weight of the roll: ≤3000kg
7) Centrifugal vane wheel impeller head (Germany technology)
Vane quantity: 8pcs
Vane width: 65mm
Driving motor power (motor frequency conversion): 22kw
Ball blasting speed: 57.7～86.54m/s
8) Ball blasting capacity: 120kg/min.
9) Treating capacity: 3pcs-4pcs/h
10) Specification of steel shot: 800-900HV, QG-7H, 12H
11) Roll surface roughness after roughing: Ra1.5～3.5μm±15%
12) Consumption of compressed air: 120m3/h, 4-6kgf/cm2 (dry and clean)
13) Power: 54.9kw, 380v, 50Hz
14) Ventilation volume of dust catching room（m3/h）: 13174 m3/h×2022Pa